BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Making Good Use of Shawn's Surf Board

Shawn about to go conquer a wave or two. First he had to conquer Nate.

dun dun dunnn
Shawn done surfing...he wasn't very happy

Shawn bought this short board last semester thinking he'd be able to learn how to ride it, but it just sat there in his dorm room all summer. Then when we came back, it had a mysterious dent in it, and we procrastinated fixing it until now. So here's Shawn putting his money and repairs to good use. I didn't get any pictures of him actually surfing because he was too far away...I wonder if he did that on purpose

1 comments:

Karen said...

I would love to see some pictures of Shawn surfing! Hey Shawn, come in closer next time! You need some pictures for your memory book!