BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

BYU Hawaii

This was on a really cold, windy day when Shawn was at work. Notice the difference when Shawn is not here...
...and when he is! Everything is happy again!

This is the view from the front of the school in what we call the "little circle" because there are a bunch of flags from many different countries which forms a little circle...and you can park there, but it's hard to find a spot!

4 comments:

Karen said...

You look so cute together! I wish I could come visit!

Shar said...

So Shawn just sent us your blog and I love it! I read through every post. I wanted to comment on every post, but I barely get to read them all before Kapria needs something or Travis says I'm done on the computer. SO I will comment in the future :)

But we're so excited to see you both in December. We love you and good luck with finals!

Nicole said...

I'm a little late getting on the bandwagon..Shawn just sent me your address tonight! But I love your guys' blog! And I will be checking often!
Love the pictures. You are both so much fun. Wish we were there. and um..ditto Shar's comment!
love you both
Nic

Anonymous said...

huh