For Halloween this year, I decided to be Sarah Palin in light of the 2008 elections.
The library happened to be having a presidential look-alike contest on that day, so I signed up and gave my speech. I won of course.
As new "vice president" I took my diplomatic relations to the next level, as seen here with me shaking hands with Korea. Just kidding, it's just Drew
By nightfall, Shawn's alter-ego emerged...The Black Ninja!
He made his own costume out of a few black t-shirts by cutting them up. He was so proud of his good work - mainly because he made it in the car on our 5-minute drive from his house to the PCC
He even made his own ninja shoes - made out of the old soles of his shoes and tied together with strips of a black t-shirt
Can you spot Andrew in this picture?
Just pretend they're from Mortal Combat or Street Fighter
They were "battling" the whole time we were standing in line to ride the "Haunted Lagoon" ride at the PCC
There were some zombie girls walking around too - they wanted to eat my black ninja, but I took care of them
Watch as the Black Ninja stalks his prey...
The prey does not sense his presence due to his impressive camouflage...
He goes in for the kill...
And succeeds. The Black Ninja will have a tasty meal tonight.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween
Posted by Abby Abreu at 11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are great costumes! Abby you make a good Sarah Palin. I found Shawns Dark Helmet the other day! It's a little squished though.
Awesome costumes! And Shawn...do you pick on that friend a lot? haha
Post a Comment