We have had the pleasure of taking care of this cute little guy for the last few weeks. We think he is a Miniature Pinscher/Chihuahua mix and about 4 months old.
He's just a wittle guy and we don't think he'll get much bigger.
He likes to sit on our laps and play with his chew toys. He usually falls asleep cuddling with us.
Since it's pretty cold up here now, we decided to get him something to keep him warm :)
He modeled several outfits for us
Even though he looks calm and cooperative, he actually hated them at first. But then we distracted him with toys and he didn't seem to notice as much.
Unfortunately, these cute outfits are not cheap, so we are only going to keep one out of the four. Which one do you like??
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Gambit
Posted by Abby Abreu at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! He look so dang cute. I like the brown one. The first one is definitely not masculine...and he needs masculine to make up for size.;) But I also like the green.
He is adorable. Makes me want him...so I like the dark brown one the best.
Green is so festive! But brown is stylish.
I like the first one with the fur color - very stylish!
I meant fur collar....
definitely the orange one! Ren would kill me if I did that to our dogs (but I always want to...) So cute!
Post a Comment