BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our First Snow!

Friday night, Shawn and I spent the night at Nicole and Jeff's to watch the boys while they had a hotel stay in Park City. We woke up to this...
...which quickly turned into this!!
This is what we're gonna have to clean every morning now :(
Grrr...
Flip flops in the snow = no bueno
Shawn warming up his hands because he didn't have any gloves
Weston attempting to start a snowball fight
Tave just stood in one spot and laughed at the rest of us
Shawn and Weston managed to make a small snowman!
Tave ended up just wanting to go inside and watch from the doorstep

5 comments:

Karen said...

These pictures are great! Dan and I had a good laugh! Oh Abby I feel so bad for your feet! I know you are probably hating this weather, but I'm glad you made some fun out of it! The boys look like they had so much fun!

The Youngs said...

As much as I hate the cold, I want to play in the snow!!! Cute pictures! The boys are adorable. And what a nice auntie and uncle! Come watch my kids! :)

MOM said...

Brrrr! It looks so cold - but so fun! (Of course I wouldn't want to live in it). Makes me want to come up and have some fun! Time to get some shoes, Abby!

Shar said...

i love the pictures! they all are so funny and cute. I'm glad we missed this snow...I heard tonight that it's supposed to be a hard winter, and I'm not happy. At least we can cozy up in our house - and you can come join us. Want some hot chocolate?

I know you hate the cold, but we're so glad you live close!!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad the boys had so much fun with you. Thanks again!!! I LOOOVE these pictures. And ooooh I hate the cold too. But ditto shar's comment...glad you guys are here!