BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Latest Obsessions


Ok, Monsters are not a late obsession for me, they're a "5-years-and-counting" obsession. But they helped me get through my first 7-week internship...and I'm inviting them to my next 8-week internship. I know they're bad for me, but my justification is I don't drink soda all the time. Unless that soda comes from a certain Costco, which comes with a certain Polish Sausage, for a whopping $1.50! Then yes, I drink soda.

Shawn and I go through shows like...movies. We watch back-to-back episodes until it's over. So right now, it is "The Big Bang Theory". At first I hated it, because all they talk about is nerdy, chemistry-physics-biology mumbo-jumbo. But then I realized...that's what I'm married to! So I gave it another try and it's actually really funny, but we both agree that Leonard (the guy in the picture on the right) is so annoying you just want to punch him in the face!

And finally, my all time life obsession: Sleeping In. Knowing I don't have early morning obligations is probably the most liberating feeling to me. I COULD get up early enough to run some errands, clean up the house, do some laundry (HA!) or I COULD stay in bed and make all of that wait a few more hours. I'm holding on to my "Sleeping In" for as long as I can...until we have kids someday and I start calling 8AM sleeping in! Gross.

0 comments: