she's so tiny! i actually miss her a little bit, too. probably not as much as you guys, though. definitely not as much. so will you end up with a dog one day?
I agree that I like puppies so much when they're little! I will have to post some new pictures of her. She's getting big and she's getting into EVERYTHING! I had to put my plants where she can't reach them, take the cusions of the swing on the front porch, and now she is pulling the grass out by its roots. Ugh! She is still really cute though! I'm sure she misses you guys too!
5 comments:
Is she home in CA?
Sadly yes :(
I love puppies. I just want them when they're little though.
she's so tiny! i actually miss her a little bit, too. probably not as much as you guys, though. definitely not as much. so will you end up with a dog one day?
I agree that I like puppies so much when they're little! I will have to post some new pictures of her. She's getting big and she's getting into EVERYTHING! I had to put my plants where she can't reach them, take the cusions of the swing on the front porch, and now she is pulling the grass out by its roots. Ugh! She is still really cute though! I'm sure she misses you guys too!
Post a Comment