The Sunset
Crying my eyes out!
I was thinking of how he got away with all of this without me finding out...so sneaky!
You can't see us in some of these but you can see the cool view
I was showing off my ring...and Shawn's hand is disappearing
Thumbs up because I said YES!
Ignore the fact that I look like crap. He dragged me all the way to the top of this little mountain in the mud and I was sweaty and stinky. And I complained the whole way. We'll take more pictures when I'm prettier :)
Monday, December 15, 2008
We're Engaged!
Posted by Abby Abreu at 12:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! We're so excited for you both! We can't wait for you to join our family, Abby. We love you both. see you soon!!
AHHHHHH!!! Yay Yay Yay!! We are SOOO excited. YOu guys are such an awesome awesome couple and we are THRILLED for Abby to be part of the family! We are so excited to see you both soon. Congrats! Love you lots!
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Congratulations Shawn and Abby! We are so happy for you both and excited to have another daughter! Thanks for sharing your exciting news! As I told Shawn, it made my day! We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment