This is my new favorite beach picture...because I haven't been in the water yet, so my hair is still dry and my makeup is still there...Shawn looks cute no matter what
Our first time at Sunset Beach since we've been back
Shawn let his feet sink into the sand, so for a moment I was actually as tall as somebody!
Two of our really good friends Andrew and Nate. Shawn is acting like he's shocked by Nate's height.
This is what happens when you wait too long to take a picture - you're either not looking or making an ugly face.
This is what happens when Shawn IS looking at the camera - he still makes an ugly face.
Shawn wanted to try to lift me up to see if he got stronger or weaker, but to me, it would prove if I gained or lost weight. Let's just say I'm glad he could do it.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Let the Beach Days Begin
Posted by Abby Abreu at 1:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those are some fun beach pictures. We went to the beach when all the girls were here, but it wasn't as warm as it looks there!
Post a Comment